Burlington County will be hosting a shredding event this Sunday, September 27th at the Burlington County Resource Recovery Complex (Landfill), 22000 Burlington-Columbus Road, Florence, NJ (Exit 52A off I-295) from 9:00AM to 1:00PM.
The County is holding two events this fall, and have broken the townships in the County into two groups in an effort to meet social distancing protocols. Delanco falls into Group 2, which is this Sunday, September 27th. ID's will be checked, and there will be no exceptions if your address is not within one of the towns listed for the Group 2 event. Click the link below for the full list of towns and additional information regarding this event.
Things to Remember:
- You must remain in your car; masks will be required at all times.
- Paper must be placed in trunk, cargo area or truck bed, easily accessible to staff, who will remove it from the vehicle.
- Limit of 3 bags/boxes of unshredded paper weighing no more than 10 lbs. each. Shredded paper is also accepted.
- Confidential files only; no magazines or junk mail.
- No businesses or non-profits.
Click here for the informational flier.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE THIS EVENT, DELANCO WILL ALSO BE HOLDING A FREE SHREDDING EVENT ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17th. Click here for more information.